Celebrate 10 years of Surrey Fusion Festival on Saturday, July 22 and Sunday, July 23 at Holland Park. FREE admission! Fusion Festival is the ultimate celebration of music, food and culture.
SFU volunteers will be canvassing Holland Park with Surrey campus’s Instagram picture frame. Take creative pictures, and make sure you hashtag it #SurreyFusion and mention @SFUSurrey. You'll automatically be entered to win one of three SFU swag bags!
By entering our contest, you are agreeing to the following:
- Must be a legal resident of the Province of British Columbia and 19 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Employees and/or volunteers of Simon Fraser University’s Surrey Campus Administration and Community Engagement Office are not eligible for this contest.
- The contest opens July 23, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. and closes July 24, 2016 at 11:59 p.m.
How to Enter:
- To participate, entrants must (a) attend the City of Surrey’s Fusion Festival on either July 23 or 24, 2016 at Holland Park; (b) take a photo with SFU Surrey’s Instagram cutout photo frame; and (c) share it on Instagram and/or Twitter, mentioning @SFUSurrey and using the hashtag #SurreyFusion. Entries will also be accepted online at http://www.sfu.ca/surrey/contest/. Entries received by any other method will not be accepted.
- The entry must be original content developed and owned by the entrant and they irrevocably assign all intellectual property rights, including trademarks associated with the entry to Simon Fraser University.
- The entry becomes the property of Simon Fraser University and may be used for any other promotional materials.
- Entries containing nudity, words and/or visuals deemed inappropriate will be disqualified.
- Simon Fraser University is not responsible or liable for any potential entrant’s inability to access the submission process.
Storage & Use of Personal Information:
- Personal information is collected, used and disclosed as necessary for the administration of the contest.
- By entering, participants agree to allow their information to be stored on servers outside of Canada.
Winner Selection and Notification:
- Three winners will be randomly selected on July 25, 2016. Selected winners will be notified through their method of entry within 24 hours and must respond within five business days to claim their prize, or said prize will be awarded to the next randomly selected participant.
- To be declared a winner, the selected winner must (a) pick up their prize from Simon Fraser University’s Surrey campus (250-13450 102nd Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3T 0A3) during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. except holidays); (b) sign a release form, in a form acceptable to Simon Fraser University; and (c) consent to their name, city and likeness to be used in any promotional materials, advertising, news releases or photography as deemed appropriate by Simon Fraser University for promotion.
- Each prize will be an “SFU swag bag”. Prizes are subject to change (items, not value) based on sponsorship or otherwise.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. The prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash.